Support in the Grant Acquisition Process
PNO can provide support across the entire grant acquisiton process. The full summary of PNO's services in the grant process are described below:
The objective of the initiation stage is to develop the match between a project and the range of available funding programmes, and to arrive at a well informed go – no go decision regarding each opportunity. The services offered by PNO in the initiation phase include:
- Assessment of projects for grant potential
- Joint development of grantable projects
- Linking with potential partners through our National and pan-European network
- Linking our clients with potential projects and applications under preparation within the PNO network
- Consortia management
- Strategic engagement of relevant Grantor Bodies to influence the case for support
The objective of the services in the application phase is to ensure the application is written in such a way as to maximize the chances of approval, and ensure that the application is submitted on time to the proper authority. In the application phase, PNO will carry out the following services:
- Bid writing support – full application writing, co-writing, critical peer reviews
- Development of project budgets
- Contract negotiation with Grantor Body
- Providing a help desk function throughout the application phase
Within the application phase, PNO’s service can range from the full management of the complete bid writing process to review and recommendations for improvement for bids that have been written ‘in house’.
This phase focuses on making sure that all administrative processes necessary for complying with the reporting requirements governing an approved grant, are completed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Advice on administrative requirements of the Grantor Body
- Support in maximum draw down of grant
- Managing project spend against project deliverables
Our UK network of industry and academic clients has enabled us to develop a linking service that can provide a partner / project identification service for linking SMEs to Projects, Industry Networks and potentially grant proposals under preparation.
PNO can deliver a detailed assessment of the principal schemes available to support R&D, investment and training activities. The assessment will look at all forms of external funding available including grants, awards and tax incentives.